Kevin the Raccoon | Large 16x20" Print
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
If you only see part of your order, that is because items were shipped separately. You can view where your package is via the shipping e-mail with your tracking number. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
Prints may be shipped in a tube for maximum protection. If your print has any curl to it, you can do the following:
• Gently remove print from the tube
• Place tube onto a clean surface (to prevent stains or scratches)
• Wrap the print around the tube in the opposite direction it is curled
• Use books resting on the tube on either side to secure the print around the tube, or use tape that has lost some adhesive to it to keep the print in place
• Leave the print wrapped around the tube for 1-3 hours
– OR –
• Place protective paper on both sides of the print
• Sandwich between two heavy books
The print should be flattened within this time frame depending on the size.